WordPress just died on me and I lost this entire post, which included a beautiful GIF. I’m too tired to rewrite everything so…
1. We fixed the egg-shaped sphere by making the images (barely) egg-shaped. It’s mostly unnoticeable, but it’s worth it because it looks much better on the sphere.
2. We made a list of all of the issues that need to be addressed, as well as some more minor issues for later.
3. We will probably divide the tasks among ourselves and tackle them one at a time.
4. We are aiming to make the program more user friendly. We eventually created an instructions popup detailing Wiimote buttons and their corresponding action.
I will try to (re)fill this in with the details later, sorry!